Latest in Computer–aided Engineering CAE
Computer–aided Engineering CAE Resources
August 23, 2021
Cambashi and intrinSIM have worked to update the CAE Market Observatories and the CAE Market Snapshots to account for the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. The first observation indicates that the impact of the pandemic on the CAE Market was not as severe ever as forecast in 2020 as the CAE market grew 4.6% in 2020.
The second observation indicates that the CAE market is expected to rebound at a growth of 13.4% in 2021. Due to the unpredictable nature of the pandemic there are two planned updates of the CAE Market Snapshots in 2021, according to the companies. Anyone who buys the first version will also receive the second version at no additional cost.
The CAE Market Snapshots are based on an active Cambashi/intrinSIM collaboration that leverages a combination of Cambashi analysis methodologies with intrinSIM CAE Market knowledge/insights to enable comprehensive CAE related affordable market data.
Features include the following:
- Based on a review of 480 CAE software vendors
- CAE market data that accounts for the impact of COVID-19
- Snapshots available for the overall CAE market and multiple segments of three axes of perspective (Application/Capability/Industry)
- Ability to choose the market axes/segments of interest
- Only necessary to pay for the data of interest
The CAE Market Snapshots offer insights into overall CAE market and different segments of the CAE market and allow for selection of the data segments of interest.
More highlights include the following:
- Market segment size and growth
- Review of top 5 providers in this market segment
- Overview of other providers in this market segment
The result of the intrinSIM/Cambashi collaboration is a multi-level approach with depth, breadth and granularity on revenue data related to CAE applications, capabilities and industry usage to support insights and decisions at the appropriate level for each client, companies reports.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.