December 25, 2014
AMC Bridge has released the iProperties Import Tool 2.1 for Autodesk Inventor 2014. This release includes support for SolidWorks 2015. With this expanded capabilities, users can save time converting files, the company states.
This tool provides configurable translation rules to map SolidWorks properties. It also offers the ability to import SolidWorks geometry into a current Inventor file. This creates a one-click conversion process without needing an installed SolidWorks platform.
Key features of version 2.1 include:
- Population of all tabs on iProperties dialog;
- Importing of configuration-specific properties with the capability to specify which elements are to be used in the target model;
- Property mapping from SolidWorks to Inventor via an external configuration file;
- Ability to edit fields detailing the property import destination;
- Summary reports of properties to be edited/added;
- Quick Import capabilities.
For more information, visit AMC Bridge.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.