March 28, 2017
DAQami provides an intuitive drag-and-drop interface for users to quickly and easily become familiar with the features of a data acquisition (DAQ) device, acquire data and generate signals. DAQami is designed for interactive testing, data logging and developing applications that run for minutes or days.
Some product highlights include the following:
- Out-of-the-box data acquisition companion software for supported USB, Ethernet, and Bluetooth DAQ devices
- Easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface
- Supports multiple devices for concurrent data input and output applications
- Acquire and log virtually unlimited samples from analog, digital, and counter input channels
- Generate signals from analog, digital, and counter/timer output channels
- Export acquired data to a .csv file for use in Microsoft Excel or MATLAB
- English, Chinese and German language support
Supported operating systems include Windows 10/8/7/Vista, 32-bit or 64-bit.
Visit Measurement Computing for more information.
Sources: Press materials received from the company.