March 13, 2017
eQuorum Corporation offers new features in Version 9.5 of ImageSite, its flagship content management solution for manufacturers, architects and engineers, utilities, universities and government.
Version 9.5 is now available to customers. It provides the user with a contemporary front-end that supports many new features and enhancements, the company notes.
The new version of ImageSite recognizes drawings that need higher resolution when zoomed-in and when slow bandwidth connections are being used, especially from outside the corporate network.
Major new features and enhancements in ImageSite 9.5 include:
- AutoCAD DWG layering and x-ref grouping management – When viewing DWG files, Layer Groups let you turn on/off multiple layers with a single click. Xrefs can be listed and turned off and on individually.
- Self-registration of users – Using a token/key registration system, users can self-subscribe and create their own account, with appropriate security restrictions and user configurations, without help from a system administrator.
- Enhanced Transmittal module – Users can easily and quickly construct Transmittal cover sheets and file attachments or links and can track Transmittal acknowledgements and confirmations.
- My Transmittals in the Dashboard – Easy access to existing Transmittals in the Dashboard with current status for tracking and reporting
- New information interface with expansion of user contacts and emails – A more extensive interface for the entry of user and non-user contact and email information also allows users to change their password and see their Project and Group memberships.
- Real-time synching notification for markups – Now users can collaborate in real time over drawings and markups and indicate to other users that a markup has been applied.
- User membership audit capabilities – Administrators can review user privileges by Project and Group with membership audit features.
- ImageSite Content Management Solution News in the Dashboard – For companies that permit standard web-browser connections to external websites, users will have access to the latest news about ImageSite, including bug fixes, enhancements and answers to questions.
- AutoCAD 2017 support – support for AutoCAD 2017 in ImageSite and Plot Station
- SOLIDWORKS 2017 support – support for SOLIDWORKS 2017 in ImageSite and Plot Station
- Inventor 2016 support – support for Inventor 2016 in ImageSite and Plot Station
- Vault 2016 support – support for Vault 2016 in ImageSite and Plot Station
ImageSite is a comprehensive, yet easy to use content management solution that automates the distribution and collaboration of engineering data and corporate files across your entire enterprise, according to the company. Because it’s written in HTML5, all platforms are supported and no Java is required. In addition, ImageSite extends design oriented product data management (PDM) systems with lifecycle-based release document distribution and collaboration to the entire organization.
Visit the company’s web site at eQuorum.
ImageSite is a registered trademark of eQuorum Corporation.
Sources: Press materials received from the company.