Fictiv Enterprise Delivers On-Demand Manufacturing
New solution designed for large or complex organizations seeking faster, more agile supply chains with a reduced physical footprint, Fictiv says.
June 15, 2021
Fictiv, a company focused on manufacturing on-demand through its Digital Manufacturing Ecosystem, unveils Fictiv Enterprise, a digital manufacturing solution to meet the quality and security requirements of enterprise organizations.
“For manufacturing companies to be competitive in the future, they absolutely must embrace a new digital paradigm,” said Fictiv CEO Dave Evans. “To make our Digital Manufacturing Ecosystem more accessible for large enterprises, we built the most advanced digital and physical security infrastructure in the industry and added customizable services for DfM and supply chain management, so Fictiv becomes a seamless extension of our customers’ supply chains.”
Digital Manufacturing Solution
Fictiv Enterprise supports the entire new product introduction cycle for large customers, offering a customized experience throughout. Unlike other on-demand solutions that focus on prototyping services or simply provide access to a vast marketplace of suppliers, Fictiv Enterprise extends a continuum of software tools and services that powers all three NPI phases of R&D, product validation and launch with embedded security, transparency and quality standards.
Key Fictiv Enterprise features include:
- Secure: Expanded security services to provide enterprise-grade intellectual property protection; exclusive access to a Secure+ network of suppliers; availability of secure manufacturing and inspection facilities.
- Digital Tools: Unlimited access to Fictiv’s new 2D Drawing Generation and Annotation features as well as AI-generated design feedback and transparent order tracking.
- Enhanced Quality: Enhanced Quality Management System to support enterprise-specific quality requirements integrated into Fictiv’s digital ecosystem, including intake of customer-specific quality requirements; standard operating procedures (SOP); quality documentation with full traceability and transparency.
- Preferred Pricing: Manufacturing services provided at volume-based pricing discounts exclusive to Fictiv Enterprise customers.
- Professional Services: Available supply chain and design for manufacturability (DfM) services, connected into Fictiv’s digital platform, to augment program management, logistics, strategic sourcing and manufacturing engineering teams.
Fictiv Enterprise packages are customizable and designed to solve the strategic business needs of an enterprise through partnership engagement.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.