July 10, 2009
By DE Editors
Design engineering departments in manufacturing companies with applications requiring high-speed leak testing of parts can now integrate leak testing into test-intensive assembly operations using the new InterTech M-1075-Y Mass Flow Leak Detectors from InterTech.
The detectors feature:
- Touch screen with menu-driven operator controls.
- Embedded web pages, allowing managers to monitor and access operations remotely, including interactive test parameter updates.
- Real-time display of all leak test stages and data storage in buffer for up to 1,000 test records.
- Ethernet-connectivity for integration into existing factory networks or enterprise solutions.
- USB ports to speed data backup.
- Password protected operator log-in.
- Quick interchange of test sequences for multiple product testing.
- WiFi option.
- Ad-hoc network capable.
For more information, visit InterTech.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.