May 31, 2022
EnginSoft USA, a computer-aided engineering (CAE) company, makes available Particleworks 7.2. Particleworks by Prometech is a software for simulating fluid movement. The particle-based simulator makes it easy to create and analyze 3D models in various industrial contexts—from oil sloshing and cooling for the automotive industry to mixing and kneading for medicine and plastics.
This latest release of Particleworks builds on the company's previous solution and adds:
- Finite Volume Method (FVM) and Conjugate Heat Transfer (CHT) Support: Multi-GPU support; Steady-state solver; Additional FVM boundary conditions
- Lattice Boltzmann method (LBM) Support (beta)
- Pressure boundary condition
- Thermal analysis during RecurDyn co-simulation
- Additional flowrate calculation methods
- Thermal calculation improvements
- Save video with no results data
“With an intuitive interface, an ultra-fast solver, and powerful visualization tools, Particleworks gives you all the tools you need to analyze motion in order to optimize your engineering process,” states Chris Wilkes, president and CEO of EnginSoft USA.
Current and new users can also benefit from the Tips and Tricks Series that includes expert Particleworks engineers sharing features and workflows to get the most out of Particleworks. This monthly webinar will be covering some of the new features in Particleworks 7.2. Register for upcoming broadcasts here.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.