April 22, 2021
Razorleaf Corporation, has released a new business module in their Manufacturing Suite for Aras Innovator: Productivity Pack. The module provides Aras’ administrators, developers and users with new integration tools and workflows to enhance communication, streamline processes and shorten release cycles.
Productivity Pack Module Key Features
- Microsoft Teams Integration: enables users to better respond to assignments more quickly through instant message notification to support team collaboration.
- Out of Office Delegation: ensures rapid approvals without administrator intervention to keep business moving forward when employees are unavailable.
- Microsoft Visual Studio Integration: allows developers to take advantage of the powerful Visual Studio IDE and enables easy access to read and write methods to the Aras Innovator database.
- Packaging Admin Utility: enables users to search code and view history of prior code releases to avoid conflicts and issues during deployment.
- Advanced User Membership Enhancement: improves user management by exposing all identities and teams/roles permissions for each user through a single interface.
- Workflow and Assignment Management: extends workflows to be more holistic with flexible assignments and information gathering at each step in the workflow process.
“We continue to advance our Manufacturing Suite for Aras to help manufacturers accelerate product innovation,” says Razorleaf CEO Eric Doubell. “This Productivity Pack module expands capabilities without complex, costly customization, from new integrations to enhanced workflows. We look forward to showcasing this at our virtual booth at Aras Ace 2021 digital event. Our Manufacturing Suite extends the power of the Aras platform to help manufacturers maximize their PLM investment.”
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.
About the Author
DE’s editors contribute news and new product announcements to Digital Engineering.
Press releases may be sent to them via [email protected].