Roland monoFab™ Series ARM-10 Desktop 3D Printer
October 1, 2014
The included monoFab Player AM software provides 3D printing from STL files and features automatic functions such as healing that corrects gaps in 3D data, simplifies meshes, and generates supports. The simple workflow of Roland’s monoFab ARM-10 rapid prototyping 3D printer makes creating 3D models as easy as hitting “print.”
Who’s It For
Target audiences include design professionals as well as students.
“The monoFab series desktop fabrication tools are the culmination of over twenty-five years of experience in Roland 3D milling. By combining the capabilities of these advanced rapid prototyping machines, users can select the best method for their workflow, from concept to production. Now, designers have greater opportunities to turn their ideas into reality.”
— Rachel Hammer, 3D Product Manager, Roland DGA
Roland imageCure™ is a clear, photopolymer liquid resin that when exposed to the ARM-10’s UV light becomes hard and semi-transparent.
• Features: Digital Light Processing (DLP) layered projection system produces semi-transparent models for concept and form testing; fully enclosed cabinet for safety; easy to use – can be controlled with a single button; easy post-processing: short post curing time, support removal, also finished part may be polished and painted.
• Build Area: 5.11 x 2.75 x 2.75 in.
• Build Resolution, XY: .0079 in. (0.2 mm)
• Build Resolution, Z Axis: .0004 in. (0.01 mm)
• Material: imageCure™ photopolymer resin; semi-transparent
• Software: monoFab Player AM included, which features automatic support building, healing and mesh simplification, simulation of resin volume, ability to change scale, duplicate, rotate; has a preview layer function
• Interface: USB
• Operating System Compatibility: Windows 7/8/8.1
For more information visit: rolanddga.com/products/3d/arm10/
About the Author
DE’s editors contribute news and new product announcements to Digital Engineering.
Press releases may be sent to them via [email protected].