Supermicro Debuts Global SKU Program
Supermicro Global SKUs offer easy identification of systems, motherboards and chassis selected to build optimized server solutions.
July 20, 2021
Supermicro's Global SKU Program offers streamlined fulfillment and support services for its premier lines of advanced server, storage and networking solutions for data center, cloud computing, enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, HPC and embedded applications.
Supermicro Global SKUs offer the following:
- easy identification of systems, motherboards and chassis selected to build optimized server solutions;
- rapid integration and distribution through Supermicro's advanced operations centers in the US (San Jose, CA HQ), Taiwan and the Netherlands serving the Americas, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) regions;
- strategic inventory control ensuring high-volume availability providing reduced lead time, lowered inventory overhead at facilities, rapid deployment;
- additional cost savings through reduced shipping charges and dedicated support within local time zones through streamlined integration, fulfillment and support at worldwide logistics and service centers;
- global services for next business day or 4 hours technical response and onsite service.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.