August 12, 2016
Tektronix has introduced the TBS2000, a basic oscilloscope that features the longest record length and largest display in its class, the company states.
According to a company press release, the TBS2000 Series offers the following attributes:
- 70MHz or 100MHz bandwidth and with 2 or 4 channels.
- A 9-inch WVGA display, the TBS2000 can display 15 horizontal (time) divisions allowing users to see 50 percent more signal than any other scope in this category.
- A 20 Mpoint record length with single-knob pan and zoom provides the ability to capture long time duration signals and easily navigate to find important details.
- Support for the Tektronix VPI probe interface.
- New HelpEverywhere context-sensitive, configurable help provides on-screen tips for important settings.
- Wi-Fi dongle support enables wireless connectivity so educators can easily set up electronics engineering labs or engineers can take advantage of the instrument’s LXI-compliant interface to conveniently control the oscilloscope remotely.
For more information, visit Tektronix.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.