MecSoft Releases RhinoCAM 2021
This is the latest version of MecSoft’s fully integrated computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) plug-in for Rhino 6 and 7.
January 25, 2021
MecSoft Corporation, developer of CAM software solutions, has made available RhinoCAM 2021, the latest version of MecSoft’s fully integrated computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) plug-in for Rhino 6 and 7.
Release highlights include:
- Full support for SubD surface machining in Rhino 7
- A new separately priced module for Adaptive Roughing in 3 Axis milling
- New Face-Top machining method in 2-½ Axis Milling
- Multiple Z-levels in 4 Axis Pocket Milling
- Additional tool axis controls for 5 Axis Continuous Milling
- Numerous features and feature improvements in 2 ½, 3, 4 & 5 Axis machining
- Programmable post-processors employing the Python programming language
- Expanded RhinoCAM SDK for automating machining
- Other Productivity and User Interface enhancements
- Additional enhancements to the G-Code editor & Profile Nesting modules
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.