April 5, 2018
- Speed Resonant Stress and Aerodamping analysis for turbomachinery applications. It includes improved capabilities for aerodamping and flutter analysis calculation times.
- Exit Mass Flow Control. New in Release 7.0, users will be able to specify an exit mass flow target. Code LEO will then modulate the exit static back pressure until the flow rate is achieved.
- Paraview Integration. Release 7.0 also features improved integration with the open source visualization tool, Paraview. By clicking a button, the ADS workbench can generate a 360-degree view, show slice views and blade views.
- OpenMP integration. Release 7.0 features the ability to apply additional threads to speed up the execution of a block. Speedups of nearly 3X have been achieved for four threads.
- User-defined Turbulence Modeling. Implemented as a dynamically load library, a user can develop their own turbulent viscosity module and replace the ADS provided one.
For more info, visit ADS.
Sources: Press materials received from the company.
About the Author
DE’s editors contribute news and new product announcements to Digital Engineering. Press releases can be sent to them via [email protected].Follow DE
Editor’s Pick: Multiphysics Modeling and Simulation Get Big Boost
COMSOL's latest release offers dedicated tools for creating simulation applications and working...
Editor’s Pick: Metal Additive Manufacturing System is Configurable and Scalable
EOS expands its DMLS additive manufacturing systems lineup.
Editor’s Pick: Access Simulation Throughout Design
From concept through manufacturing and beyond, Altair's new platforms make simulation readily...
Editor’s Pick: Canon U.S.A. Unveils New Océ ColorWave Series
Multifunction large-format printing systems have technologies that could save time, reduce costs...