May 18, 2018
EXN/Aero from Envenio is now being hosted on Google’s Cloud Platform, reflecting the goal to make computational fluid dynamics (CFD) more accessible. EXN/Aero addresses many of the long-time restrictions and limitations faced by engineers, replacing inflexible and expensive CFD licenses with a pay-as-you-go model, according to Envenio.
One of the key advantages of CFD on the Google Cloud Platform is the ability for consultants to experience a reduction in simulation solve time and to list end-to-end CFD services in their marketing and proposal materials, the company reports.
Accessing EXN/Aero on the Google Cloud Platform is a “cashflow-friendly” way to access high performance resources on a pay-monthly basis, the company reports.
More accessible CFD software also means users can:
- access simulation tools and post-processing tools;
- expand their service offering to their own clients;
- keep up with the competition;
- reduce turnaround times on simulations;
- upsell existing clients on larger or more complex models; and
- provision compute resources on the fly to scale with customer demands.
Sources: Press materials received from the company.
About the Author
DE’s editors contribute news and new product announcements to Digital Engineering. Press releases can be sent to them via [email protected].Follow DE