Creaform Enhances its Suite of Automated Dimensional Quality Control Solutions
Company unveils a model of MetraSCAN-R BLACK software platform and a customizable layout of the CUBE-R turnkey 3D scanning CMM.
October 20, 2021
Creaform, a company focused on portable 3D measurement solutions and engineering services, reports the latest additions to its R-Series lineup, including a new MetraSCAN-R BLACK | Elite HD with improved performance as well as a new edition of VXelements designed for long-term support (LTS), the company reports. This set of solutions also includes a new version of VXscan-R module specially made to accommodate custom automated 3D scanning cell layouts, while keeping the ease of use of its digital twin programming software, the company adds.
Discover Creaform's high speed and repeatable automated quality control solutions.
- Speed and repeatability: MetraSCAN-R BLACK Ι Elite HD offers an optimized field of view for increased performance levels during challenging applications, such as 3D measurements on sheet metal parts.
- Made for the automotive market: With its 69 laser lines and 3,000,000 measurements/s, this specialized 3D scanner is made for parts with many edges, trims, and boundaries.
- Personalized solution: The intuitive VXscan-R software module makes it possible to include the custom features of your 3D scanning CMM (enclosure, robot base, turntable, etc.) for fast and easy programming.
- Long-term support: Exclusive to the R-series products, the new VXelements LTS version extends the period of software maintenance while also increasing software robustness and dependability by limiting the number of new feature releases.
- Operational simplicity: With its compatibility with major 3D metrology software, off-line programming, and seamless integration within any production workflow, the R-Series is accessible to all, regardless of the expertise or experience level.
“In the quest to gain efficiency, manufacturers require QC solutions that can adapt to their workflow and environment, while being easy to use. For better decision-making to get better quality parts, they also need fast and precise data,” explains Jérôme-Alexandre Lavoie, Product Manager at Creaform. “With these latest innovations, there has never been a better time to easily move to automation.”
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.
More Creaform Coverage
About the Author
DE’s editors contribute news and new product announcements to Digital Engineering.
Press releases may be sent to them via [email protected].