Engineering Computing News
Engineering Computing Resources
October 20, 2016
Penguin Computing, a provider of high-performance computing solutions, has released Scyld Cloud Workstation 3.0, a 3D-accelerated remote desktop solution for multi-user remote desktop collaboration.
New features found in Scyld Cloud Workstation 3.0 include:
- Guest invitations for collaboration—providing temporary accounts to securely share desktops.
- Added text paste capability from local clipboard to remote desktop.
- Added remote desktop auto-lock on disconnect—providing an additional layer of security.
- Updated default SSL ciphers for improved security.
- Enhanced Quality of Service (QoS) algorithm.
- New, improved user interface style.
- Seamless compatibility with version 2.3 configuration file.
For more information, visit Penguin Computing.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.