BETA CAE Systems Releases DEEN
DEEN is a desktop application, developed to be used by design and simulation engineers to review designs and simulation results.
November 19, 2021
DEEN from BETA CAE Systems reportedly redefines product evolution cycles in simulation-driven design. It is a desktop application, developed to be used by design and simulation engineers to review designs and simulation results. It can open databases from post-processors holding model, simulation results and any additional data.
DEEN aligns direct and asynchronous exchange of feedback between design and simulation. It accelerates product design-simulate-adapt cycles by redefining information exchange for collaboration and decision-making.
DEEN offers tools to facilitate the exchange of feedback between the CAD engineer and the analyst without hustling with complicated and puzzling interfaces. With DEEN, engineers can mark areas on models, add comments, create to-do lists, compare different design alternatives, and integrating the communication capabilities of NEERE, join their colleagues in rendering virtual reality environments.
Common Ground Between Design and Simulation
- Review simulation results without complex CAE tools.
- Use concurrent and asynchronous collaboration in design.
- View designs under real load cases conditions, in advanced rendering, virtual reality environments.
- Read, comment and create to-do lists directly on model and simulation results.
- Import alternative designs to compare and review.
Here are some features that BETA CAE Systems highlights:
- Friendly, intuitive user environment
- High-end graphics performance
- Photorealistic rendering
- Minimum network bandwidth requirements
- Support of various post-processors' databases
- Continuous customer-oriented software with enhancements
- After-sales service and technical support
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.