January 24, 2023
BETA CAE Systems announces several product unveils. First up is its launch of ANSERS, the web single point-of-truth for simulation and physical test data.
ANSERS is a front-end web dashboard interface for accessing and combining engineering simulation and physical test data, granting an overall perspective. It enables the ability to handle large amounts of data generated by simulation and physical tests that engineers have to work with. ANSERS offers an easy, yet thorough way, for accessing, visualizing, correlating and sharing simulation and physical test data, through customizable and automatically updated dashlets. For more details on ANSERS, click here.
The second product launch is FATIQ, a platform for streamlined fatigue analyses. FATIQ is a standalone software, dedicated to fatigue life prediction analyses. It's a streamlined path to setup, run and results review for fatigue analyses, according to BETA CAE Systems.
By delivering this new software, there is a comprehensive platform for assessment of the longevity of structures, while removing complexities. FATIQ is offered as part of the BETA CAE Systems suite. For more details on FATIQ, click here.
The last launch is an update of SPDRM (release of SPDRM v1.5.5). This version delivers a number of enhancements and fixes to the users of the Simulation Process Data and Resources Management software. Following are some of the release enhancements.
- The messages.log file is now included in the client logs archive when the “Help > Download Logs” functionality is used.
- From now on, any additional attributes assigned to a simple file are automatically inherited when it is overwritten.
- The function “dm.showProperties” has been extended to support simple library files. The function opens the Properties window in read-only mode.
- The new function “process.isGuiMode” returns whether a script is executed in GUI or no-GUI mode.
- The “dm/dmobjects/files/import” REST endpoint has been introduced to enable the import of simple files in DM.
For more release details, click here.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.
More BETA CAE Systems Coverage
Subscribe to our FREE magazine,FREE email newsletters or both!
About the Author
DE’s editors contribute news and new product announcements to Digital Engineering.
Press releases may be sent to them via [email protected].