July 10, 2023
Eurocom has launched the EUROCOM Raptor X17 fully upgradable Mobile Supercomputer powered by Intel Core i9-13900HX processor with 24 cores, 32 threads and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 graphics with 16GB DDR6. It supports up to 24TB of solid-state drive storage in RAID 0/1/5 and 64 GB of DDR5 memory.
“The EUROCOM Raptor X17 combines the Intel Core i7-13900HX processor and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 graphics, 24TB storage, 64 GB of memory in an upgradeable laptop form factor,” says Mark Bialic, Eurocom president. “The EUROCOM Raptor X17 is perfect for 3D modelling and rendering.”
The EUROCOM Raptor X17 has support for NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 and 4080 graphics.
The following graphics are supported: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 (9728 CUDA / 16GB DDR6) and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 (7424 CUDA / 12GB DDR6).
Based on the Intel HM770 chipset architecture the EUROCOM Raptor X17 supports the Intel Core i9-13900HX processor.
The Intel Core i9-13900HX is a high-end mobile processor with 24 cores and 32 threads, based on the desktop Intel Core i9-13000K. It has eight Raptor Cove performance cores with HyperThreading and sixteen Gracemont efficiency cores without HyperThreading. The processor has a 36M cache and can reach up to 5.40 GHz.
The EUROCOM Raptor X17 is built with a 17.3-in. form factor. Customers can choose the type of display that suits their needs in the Eurocom configurator.
The display is powered by the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 or 4080 graphics processors with advanced Optimus dynamic display mode.
Using two Thunderbolt 4 ports, two miniDP 1.4 and 1x HDMI 2.0 output ports the EUROCOM Raptor X17 can support up to five active displays.
The following displays are supported: 17.3-in. (43.9 cm); 240Hz QHD 2560x1440; Matte; 1000:1; 100% DCI-P3; eDP; and 17.3-in. (43.9cm); 144Hz; UHD 3840x2160; Matte; 100% DCI-P3; eDP
The EUROCOM Raptor X17 supports three physical M.2 NVMe PCIe 4.0 storage drives. A total of 24 TB of storage is supported in RAID 0/1/5.
The EUROCOM Raptor X17 comes equipped with two 262 pin SODIMM sockets and can support up to 64 GB of DDR5 memory.
The EUROCOM Raptor X17 is a high performance Mobile Workstation full of the best mobile technology in the world. Eurocom designed the Raptor X17 out of aluminum alloy and plastics to ensure it is ready for work in job sites.
EUROCOM Raptor X17 Specifications:
- Mechanical: Aluminium Magnesium Alloy (5052); Bottom case, Top case and Back cover
- Chipset: Intel HM770 PCIe 4.0 architecture
- Processor: Intel i9-13900HX; 24cores / 32 threads; on-board
- GPU Technology: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 (9728 CUDA / 16GB DDR6); RTX 4080 (7424 CUDA / 12GB DDR6); NVIDIA Advanced Optimus Dynamic Display Switching Mode; supports 5 active displays
- Storage: Up to 24TB SSD; three physical drives; M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe 4.0
- Memory: up to 64GB; DDR5 up to 5600; two 262-pin, SODIMM sockets
- Webcam: Dual Sensor Windows 2.0 FHD Hello Camera with TNR
- LAN: 2.5GbE Intel/Killer E3100X;RJ-45; supports 2nd LAN via TB4 port
- Keyboard: RGB Keyboard with individual key illumination; N-Key Rollover & Anti-Ghosting; Microsoft Precision Touchpad with multi-gesture two buttons
- Security: TPM 2.0; Kensington lock; BIOS password
- Audio System: S/PDIF Output (Optical); Creative Super X-Fi Ultra DSP chip; Creative Sound Blaster Atlas; ESS SABRE HiFi DAC for high resolution headphone output
- 10 Ports: 2x Thunderbolt 4.0; type C; 1x USB-C 3.2 Gen2;3 x USB-A 3.2 Gen2; 2x miniDP 1.4; 1x HDMI 2.0 output (with HDCP); 1x 2-in-1 Audio jack (Headphone/Microphone); 1x 2-in-1 Audio jack (Microphone/SPDIF Optical output); 1x RJ-45 LAN; 2x DC-in
- Weight/Dimensions: 3.29 kg/7.24 lbs; Thickness- 0.98”/24.9 mm; WxDxH- 396mm x 278mm x 24.9mm/15.65” x 10.79” x 0.98”
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.
More Eurocom Coverage
About the Author
DE’s editors contribute news and new product announcements to Digital Engineering.
Press releases may be sent to them via [email protected].