January 19, 2016
Mcor Technologies, a provider of industrial, full-color 3D printing, has launched the Mcor ARKe. It is a full-color desktop system aimed at making 3D printing more accessible to the creative market.
According to Mcor, the ARKe offers some of the following features:
- Full, photorealistic color: With a DPI of 4800×2400, Mcor ARKe brings high resolution color to the desktop transforming desktop 3D printing from a monochromatic age to a world of full color
- Cost-effectiveness: using Mcor’s unique Selective Deposition Lamination technology, Mcor ARKe makes low cost, professional class 3D printing accessible
- Safety and eco-friendliness: No harmful particle emissions, or toxic chemicals are used during printing, making Mcor ARKe a safe addition to any classroom or office. Further, green processes and recyclable materials are used in operation.
- Customization: Mcor ARKe allows users to choose from a selection of covers to suit their unique style.
- Reliability and ease-of-use: High-resolution touchscreen and LED progress task bar makes viewing status of a build possible from anywhere in a classroom or studio.
For more information, visit Mcor Technologies.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.