BETA CAE Systems Releases ANSERS v1.1.0
A new dedicated GUI for Administrator users to define new Data providers is just one of numerous new features in the release.
July 20, 2023
BETA CAE Systems announces the release of ANSERS v1.1.0. This new release focuses on visualization of data by introducing new panel types and new data handling capabilities.
Α detailed list of the new features and improvements follows.
- Support of units in Graph panels.
- Synchronization among many panels (Graph and Video) of the dashlet.
- Conditional formatting for the Lists' columns.
- New dedicated GUI for Administrator users to define new Data providers.
- New panel visualization types of Bar Chart and Scatter Chart.
For more details about the new software features, enhancements and corrections, refer to the Release Notes document.
Supported Web Browsers
- Mozilla Firefox, version 90 or higher
- Google Chrome/Chromium, version 92 or higher
- Microsoft Edge, version 84 or higher
For details, refer to the “ANSERS technical requirements and installation guide” document, which resides within the ANSERS download folder on our server.
Where to Download From
Customers served directly by BETA CAE Systems, or its subsidiaries, may download the new software and documentation from their account on our server. They can access their account through the “sign in” link at our web site. The Downloads menu items give you access to the public downloads. Customers who are served by a local business agent should contact the local support channel for software distribution details.
What to Download
All files required for the installation of this version reside in the folder named: “ANSERS_v1.1.0” and are dated as of July 17, 2022.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.