May 12, 2023
Carlson iCAD 2023 from Carlson Software is available now. Carlson iCAD 2023 is 2D and 3D CAD modeling software that can open and save .dwg, .dgn, and .dxf files, print, convert Civil 3D objects, and perform all the drawing and editing operations you would expect in a CAD program. Based on IntelliCAD and including all the features in IntelliCAD 11, Carlson iCAD 2023 can be purchased as a low-cost perpetual license.
Carlson iCAD allows drafters to finish drawings and engineers to review drawings.
- 2D and 3D CAD package
- Works with both .dwg and .dgn files
- Built on IntelliCAD® 11 engine
- Carlson Software drafting and annotation tools
- Perpetual license
- Free tech support
- Open/Save .dwg, .dgn and .dxf files: Supports 2017 and earlier formats
- Import/Export: Transfer other format models including .pdf, .iges and .step
- Plot: Output to printers and PDF
- Google Earth: Import and Export KML/KMZ
- Civil 3D: Convert Civil 3D custom objects to standard CAD entities
- Xref: Manage external references
- Drawing Utilities: Functions include spell check and purge
- Clipboard: Copy and paste drawing entities
- Standard CAD Edits: Functions include move, copy, erase, offset, trim
- Text: Edit, resize, rotate and move text
- Polyline Utilities: Smooth, reduce, reverse and edit polylines
- Join Nearest: Create polylines from lines and arcs
- Image: Adjust quality and clip images
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.