July 6, 2017
The keynote speakers for COMSOL Conference 2017, slated for October 4-6 in Boston, have been revealed. The conference, which will take place at the Boston Marriott in Newton, MA, will feature the following experts in multiphysics modeling and simulation apps:
- Andrew Prudil of Canadian Nuclear Labs
- Pablo Rolandi of Amgen
- Richard Little of Sonos
- Stuart Brown of Veryst Engineering
- Vasudevan Venkateshwaran of W. L. Gore and Associates
Program highlights include
• talks by industry experts on multi physics simulation;
• papers and poster presentations;
• minicourses on modeling, simulation, application design and deployment;
• demo stations that offer one-on-one meetings with application engineers; and
• exhibit showcasing products and services for users of COMSOLMultiphysics software
For more info, visit COMSOL.
Sources: Press materials received from the company.