August 20, 2014
Exa Corporation, a provider of fluids simulation solutions for product engineering, has released PowerDELTA 2.1. The platform automates the entire simulation mesh preparation process. According to the company, the software significantly reduces time require to create design spaces with new lattice creation techniques.
Main features of PowerDELTA 2.1 include:
- Patented, real-time morphing technology
- Adaptively fit morphing lattices to the mesh geometry for fast preparation
- The ability to easily fit multiple overlapping lattices
- Interactive 3D sorting and organization of input CAD data
- Automated, template-driven mesh generation
For more information, visit Exa Corporation.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.