November 8, 2022
BMF's newest system, the microArch S350, is a 25μm platform that can be used not only for printing microscale parts with high-resolution features, but also for a broader range of small parts requiring high accuracy or precision, according to the company. The microArch S350 combines high part quality with increased speed and throughput, BMF notes. With increased ease of use and built-in automation, the microArch S350 is BMF’s highest throughput printer designed for end part production.
Resolution and Precision
The microArch S350 is perfect for researchers and manufacturers for prototyping and production in the 1,000-30,000 part volume range for parts requiring high resolution, accuracy and precision.
- Automated lateral membrane shift—enables automated part removal with option for robotic integration
- Auto resin adjustment with resin cassette
- Laser displacement sensor
- Advanced roller system spreads layers in seconds
- Larger DLP chip: 6 projection zones resulting in faster printing speeds
The microArch S350 is based on BMF’s projection micro stereolithography (PµSL) technology, a technique that allows for rapid photopolymerization of a layer of liquid polymer using a flash of UV light at micro-scale resolution.
More Boston Micro Fabrication Coverage
About the Author
DE’s editors contribute news and new product announcements to Digital Engineering.
Press releases may be sent to them via [email protected].