August 17, 2020
“The cost of achieving a quality product grows exponentially as it moves from design to manufacturing and finally to customers hands,” said Sigmetrix president, James Stoddard. “CETOL 6σ gives engineers the tools to identify and resolve issues earlier in the process, helping to maximize the profitability of products for a company.”
CETOL 6σ 10.4 includes several upgrades, including:
- Unilateral measurement requirements - When defining measurement requirements, users may specify just an upper or lower limit
- Improved report processing - Report templates now include options for specifying how the report is post processed and opened in the target application for report layout
- New command-line execution options for Creo allow for automation of starting a new CETOL analysis or working with data saved from a previous one
- Improved selection process – When adding a joint or a measurement, after selecting the first feature, that part is either hidden or changed to transparent so that the second selection is easier
- Better precision control – When entering a tolerance value, the precision automatically increases as the user enters more digits, but the precision can only be decreased by specific user action
- Data management improvements for renamed assemblies – When the model data is stored in the top-level assembly and the CAD assembly has been renamed, CETOL makes it easier for the user to understand that saved data exists and map it to the newly named assembly
- Revised severities – The severities of some advisor messages have been adjusted to improve consistency between types of messages
- Naming improvements in the Analyzer – The Analyzer now includes the CAD name for assemblies, parts, and linked annotations in the appropriate columns
CETOL 6σ v10.4 is available for current users at sigmetrix.flexnetoperations.com.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.