Velocity Micro Makes Available Custom Laptop Lineup
Line includes 15- and 17-in. screen options with up to 4K resolution, 13th Gen Intel Core, and discrete NVIDIA RTX 40 series graphics.
May 26, 2023
Velocity Micro makes availblle a new line of performance Raptor and NoteMagix laptops. Powered by 13th Gen Intel Core i9 processors and discrete RTX 40-series graphics, these newest laptop additions are made for content creators, 3D workloads and professional design. Configurations start at $1,299.
“With a legacy so firmly rooted in extreme performance gaming systems and workstations, it’s understandable that many customers see us primarily as a desktop PC company,” says Randy Copeland, president and CEO of Velocity Micro. “But this new line of laptops shows that we’re so much more. We’re excited to be providing a more complete PC lineup for our customers.”
Velocity Micro’s new laptop lineup includes various options and sizes. New products include:
- NoteMagix M15—This 15.6-in. features 13th Gen Intel Core processors in a thin and lightweight shell. Starts at $1,299.
- Raptor S55—For content creation, the S55 features 15.6-in. Quad high-definition (QHD) screen with G-Sync, discrete RTX 40-series graphics and 13th Gen Intel Core i9 processor. Starts at $2,299.
- Raptor MX70—For users in need of more screen space, the MX70 features a 17.3-in. display, discrete RTX 40-series graphics, and 13th Gen Intel Core i9 processor. Starts at $1,649.
- Raptor S77—A thinner desktop replacement featuring 17.3-in. QHD screen with G-Sync, discrete RTX 40-series graphics and 13th Gen Intel Core i9 processor. Starts at $2,359.
- Signature 17—A desktop replacement, featuring 17.3-in. screen with 4K upgrade option, Intel Core i9-13900HX and NVIDIA RTX 4080 with optional 4090 upgrade. Starts at $3,369.
All Velocity Micro systems ship from and are supported in Richmond, VA, with no preinstalled bloatware.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.
About the Author
DE’s editors contribute news and new product announcements to Digital Engineering.
Press releases may be sent to them via [email protected].