January 8, 2021
Chaos Vantage, a new standalone application from the creators of V-Ray, is the fastest way to explore detailed 3D scenes in real-time.
For the first time, designers can instantly immerse themselves in a photorealistic, fluidly interactive real-time view of any design or scene, including massive 3D datasets of detailed architectural urban landscapes and other heavyweight environments.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How to open your most complex 3D scenes in Chaos Vantage and start exploring instantly. Unlike other real-time solutions, there are no time-consuming conversions, or additional steps to optimize geometry, unwrap UVs, or bake lighting.
- The benefits of NVIDIA RTX acceleration for real-time ray tracing with physically based cameras, lights, materials, and global illumination for the most realistic results.
- How to work with your real-time scenes to dynamically set up views and lighting.
- How to enable a live link to Chaos Vantage from Autodesk 3ds Max so any changes to the 3ds Max scene are immediately updated in Vantage.
- How to render high quality, high resolution images and panoramic VR stills in minutes.
- How to create, edit, and render animations straight from Chaos Vantage.
Date: January 28, 2021 - 9:00am PDT / 12:00pm EDT
Duration: 1 Hour - includes Q&A