January 8, 2021
Chaos Vantage, a new standalone application from the creators of V-Ray, is the fastest way to explore detailed 3D scenes in real-time.
For the first time, designers can instantly immerse themselves in a photorealistic, fluidly interactive real-time view of any design or scene, including massive 3D datasets of detailed architectural urban landscapes and other heavyweight environments.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How to open your most complex 3D scenes in Chaos Vantage and start exploring instantly. Unlike other real-time solutions, there are no time-consuming conversions, or additional steps to optimize geometry, unwrap UVs, or bake lighting.
- The benefits of NVIDIA RTX acceleration for real-time ray tracing with physically based cameras, lights, materials, and global illumination for the most realistic results.
- How to work with your real-time scenes to dynamically set up views and lighting.
- How to enable a live link to Chaos Vantage from Autodesk 3ds Max so any changes to the 3ds Max scene are immediately updated in Vantage.
- How to render high quality, high resolution images and panoramic VR stills in minutes.
- How to create, edit, and render animations straight from Chaos Vantage.
Date: January 28, 2021 - 9:00am PDT / 12:00pm EDT
Duration: 1 Hour - includes Q&A
Markforged Video Highlights Sidus Space’s 3D-Printed Satellite
Markforged is the innovator behind The Digital Forge, an industrial platform of 3D printers.
New NVIDIA GPUs Accelerate Design, Visualization Performance
The company has announced six new NVIDIA RTX Ada Lovelace architecture GPUs for laptops and desktops.
NVIDIA Teams with Microsoft, Google on Cloud AI and Metaverse
At the GTC conference this week, NVIDIA partnered with industry leaders to expand AI capabilities and Omniverse functionality.
Editor’s Picks: March 16-22, 2023
One of the picks will be chosen as DE’s Editor’s Pick of the Week.
Editor’s Pick: Simulation for additive manufacturing processes
Desktop Metal Live Suite extends the company’s Live Sinter simulation software.
Editor’s Pick: Faster Setup for EV Battery Simulation
Siemens Simcenter STAR-CCM+ 2302 streamlines workflow setup, processes new flow possibilities and much...
Editor’s Pick: Analyze models for 3D printing suitability
Protolabs Instant Manufacturability Analysis online service simplifies parts design process for 3D...
Editor’s Pick: Increasing Filament Print Reliability
UltiMaker S7 3D printer is a fused filament fabrication 3D printer which...