Virtual Desktop News
February 3, 2023
CADSoftTools has announced ABViewer 15.1. It is a minor release of the CAD software that provides new features and enhancements.
What’s New in ABViewer 15.1?
- Support for the SLDASM format
- Improved import of SLDPRT, X_T, X_B and STEP formats
- New tool to create an exploded view of a 3D model
- Import and export of 3D files with the original measuring units
- Zooming with a rectangle in the 3D mode
G-code generation improvements:
- Radius compensation based on the equidistant method for GRBL controllers
- Generation of a G-code compatible with the lathe machine
- improved interface
- Bug fixes
Export to PDF improvements:
- Setting enabling to save PDF files in the CMYK color model
- Saving of layers to PDF
Editor mode improvements:
- New offset mode — Diagonal offset
- Capability to turn off the grid snap
- New grid mode — Snap line
Download the latest version of ABViewer and try it now. It is free for 30 days:
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.