FREE WEBINAR MARCH 16: Harmonic CFD Simulation of Drones (UAVs) Using Fidelity
In this webinar, experts will guide you through a four-bladed quadcopter drone harmonic simulation in the Cadence Fidelity CFD Platform.
February 16, 2023
DATE: March 16, 2023
TIME: 12:00 PM EDT/ 9:00 AM PDT/ 5:00 PM CET
Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) are becoming common in our everyday lives, as their range of applications grows from military surveillance and safety inspections to package delivery, media coverage, mapping, drone racing, and much more.
The development of UAVs, also known as drones, is subject to increasingly demanding capability requirements, noise constraints, and operational efficiency targets. Research and development teams focusing on UAVs, particularly multi-rotor drones, rely on CFD simulations to accelerate the technological development of those aircraft.
Watch this webinar, where our experts will guide you through a generic four-bladed quadcopter drone harmonic simulation in the Cadence Fidelity CFD Platform, covering:
- CAD geometry pre-processing.
- Unstructured grid generation using Fidelity Pointwise.
- External aerodynamics harmonic CFD simulation in Fidelity.
- Results analysis in the frequency domain to assess acoustic pressure levels at near field probes.
- Flow field time reconstruction to retrieve the unsteady-state solution in a fraction of the time needed for a time-domain computation.
Register for the webinar here.
Senior Principal Application Engineer
Principal Application Engineer
Moderator: Kenneth Wong