Editor’s Pick: Leading network and electronics engineering services available for free
The Innovate Anywhere Program covers three key areas: 90-day software trials; remote learning; and scalable live network testing.
April 15, 2020
Keysight Technologies, Inc. has launched an initiative to help engineers in signal processing, network design and testing, and monitoring stay productive during the work restrictions in place due to the COVID-19 response. The Innovate Anywhere Program covers three key areas: 90-day software trials; remote learning and scalable live network testing.
Keysight Technologies is a $4 billion U.S.-based software and services company specializing in technology for engineering, including simulation, network and product design, and network monitoring. Customers include communications, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics manufacturers.
The following software products—all PC-based—are available free of charge for 90 days:
- PathWave Signal Generation: Signal creation tools that reduce the time needed on signal simulation.
- PathWave Vector Signal Analysis: Software that runs remotely to access the full capabilities of signal measurement hardware.
- PathWave BenchVue: PC software for simultaneous instrument control and simplified automation for a wide range of instruments.
- PathWave Test Automation: Test sequencer and automation software for data management and test plan development.
- PathWave FPGA: Real-time Field Programmable Gate Array functionality to customize and get more performance from instruments.
- PathWave System Design (SystemVue): Multi-domain modeling environment that accelerates design, verification, and test from anywhere.
- Infiniium Offline: Uses PC to capture waveforms, save to a file and recall data with over 60 built-in one-click measurements.
- Flex Digital Communication Analyser (DCA): Uses a PC to see a visual output of a test, controlling DCA or DCA-X oscilloscopes with Standard Commands for Programmable Instruments (SCPI), from anywhere.
Keysight is offering a set of eLearning modules free of charge, along with a continuing series of on-demand webinars that are updated regularly. These learning tools are usually provided as an extra-cost service to customers.
Keysight is also offering its live network testing service, Hawkeye Network Performance Monitoring, for a 30-day complimentary trial. This product helps manage remote connections for voice, collaboration and video applications.
“At Keysight, we are committed to helping customers maintain their engineering productivity no matter where they are working,” says Marie Hattar, CMO at Keysight. “We recognize COVID-19 is causing drastic changes across the globe, in our communities, our homes, and our workplaces. We want to help provide a sense of normalcy and enable customers to do what they do best: to innovate, from anywhere.”
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.
More Keysight Technologies Coverage
About the Author
DE’s editors contribute news and new product announcements to Digital Engineering.
Press releases may be sent to them via [email protected].