March 18, 2021
Aras reports that Toyota Motor Europe, Cubic Corporation, the United States Department of Defense, Insitu, and CIMdata will keynote ACE 2021, the global conference for the Aras community, which will take place digitally April 19-21. Attendees at this year’s conference will hear directly from some of the world’s leading companies about how they are empowering their enterprise to take advantage of opportunities in a world of increasingly accelerating transformation.
ACE 2021 will unite product engineering experts and leaders in technology from multiple industries, including automotive, aerospace and defense, high-tech, heavy industry and medical device to highlight the progress made and lessons learned from their digital transformation initiatives. During the three-day, all digital event, attendees will hear from dozens of Aras community members, executives and industry experts, including:
- Toyota Motor Europe: Empowering Digital Transformation Across the Digital Thread. The Challenges of People, Process, and . . . During this session, David G. Sherburne will interview Bill Halliden, senior manager, Digitalization & Service Operations at Toyota Motor Europe (TME) about how TME is empowering digital transformation across their digital thread.
- Cubic Corporation: Data-Driven Actions and Analytics. Dan Hedstrom, VP & CIO at Cubic Corporation, will share his company’s journey leveraging Aras Innovator’s flexibility and ability to integrate with other systems to provide focused, actionable data analytics that enable their executive steering committee to view metrics on overall ECO cycle times, project team use, process bottlenecks and more.
- US Department of Defense: Digital Engineering Implementation. Philomena Zimmerman, deputy director, Engineering Tools and Environments at United States Department of Defense will discuss some focused efforts to enable the use of digital engineering techniques.
- Insitu: Insitu's Agile Approach to Transforming Their Engineering Value Stream. Jacqueline Bono, PDM product owner at Insitu, will review the organization’s four-year journey using the agile scrum methodology and limited team resources to incrementally expand the capability of its Aras implementation, with a key focus on improving efficiency within product engineering.
- CIMdata: Digital Thread—The Key to Transforming Your Future. In this presentation, Peter Bilello, president & CEO of CIMdata, will make the case for how and why the digital twin and its digital thread are in fact inseparable and key to transforming your organization’s future.
Attendees can customize their conference experience by attending multiple industry-specific sessions and tracks focused on digital thread enablement, systems thinking, cloud, digital twin, supplier collaboration and more. The program will also feature breakout sessions led by customers including Airbus Helicopter, Grammer AG, Haulotte Group, Microsoft, Nidec, Nissan, SAIC, Sandia National Labs, Seaspan, United States Air Force, and more. Attendees will hear about the latest software functionality to empower them to meet digital transformation goals and will also get a look into the future as they hear how Aras is adapting and driving new platform capabilities.
“The past year has shown that a business’ resiliency, agility, and innovation are of the utmost importance. At ACE 2021, we’re looking forward to highlighting the success our customers have had despite the challenges we have all faced,” says Peter Schroer, founder and CEO of Aras. “In a world of increasingly accelerating transformation, Aras is committed to serving as a partner for those who want to build a sustainable path forward.”
There is no fee to attend ACE 2021, and most sessions will be recorded and available on-demand after the event is over. Full agenda details and registration are available here.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.
More Aras Coverage
More CIMdata Coverage
About the Author
DE’s editors contribute news and new product announcements to Digital Engineering.
Press releases may be sent to them via [email protected].